- Invisible Cities
- Paul Rand Retrospective
- Coffee Venndor
- Higher education and wages
- BP oil spill: The official Deepwater Horizon Disaster Report
- Fortunes For Failures: Controversial CEO Exit Packages
- Senior Citizens: The New Facebook User
Invisible Cities maps information from one realm – online social networks – to another: an immersive, three dimensional space. In doing so, the piece creates a parallel experience to the physical urban environment. The interplay between the aggregate and the real-time recreates the kind of dynamics present within the physical world, where the city is both a vessel for and a product of human activity. It is ultimately a parallel city of intersections, discovery, and memory, and a medium for experiencing the physical environment anew.
By revealing the social networks present within the urban environment, Invisible Cities describes a new kind of city—a city of the mind. It displays geocoded activity from online services such as Twitter and Flickr, both in real-time and in aggregate.
|Paul Rand Retrospective|
|Higher education and wages
Study leave: Plenty of university graduates are working in low-skilled jobs
Young people often worry whether the qualification for which they are studying will stand them in good stead in the workplace. According to the OECD, college and university leavers are better placed in the labour market than their less educated peers, but this advantage is not even in all countries.
Note: Bar represent % of total graduates aged 25-29 working at a low skill level.
|BP oil spill: The official Deepwater Horizon Disaster Report
BP admitted today its managers on the Deepwater Horizon missed key warning signs in the hours before the explosion aboard the oil rig, but an internal investigation put much of the blame on other companies involved in the well.
A 234-page report described eight main causes for the blast, which killed 11 men and created an environmental disaster. The full report also contained – within the detailed analysis of the operation – a comprehensive, minute-by-minute timeline of every event, as it happened. BP have also produced a graphic video animation.
|Fortunes For Failures: Controversial CEO Exit Packages
When a typical rank-and-file employee loses his or her job, the most they could hope for is several months’ worth of salary and extended benefits — and that’s only in case they were laid off. Get fired, and you can hope to be given the opportunity to collect your family photos and lunchbox from your office space, at best.
But when it comes to those occupying the top-floor corner offices — companies’ highest-level executives — leaving a job, voluntarily or not, is often a lucrative career move in itself.
In this infographic, we take a look at some of the largest and most controversial exit packages of the past decade.
|Senior Citizens: The New Facebook User
Seniors are Quickly Becoming the New Power User on Facebook.
Blog dedicado al E-business, E-commerce y Social Media
Buscar en este blog
- Los Mejores Servicios de Alojamiento Web de 2017
- El Marketing de afiliados – La necesidad de las empresas de hoy
- Internet de las Cosas 2017-2020: los impulsores de la industria del IoT y las inversiones
- ¿Qué es la 5G? ¿Cómo funciona la 5G? ¿Para qué se utiliza la 5G? 5G vs 4G vs 3G
- Los Fundamentos del Marketing de Contenidos
- Los Mejores Servicios de Alojamiento Web de 2017 eduarea.wordpress.com/2017/03/28/los… https://t.co/CbqucIYPe4Tweeted 13 hours ago
- #WordPress #Themes That Empower 401,632 Customers bit.ly/2mIJUiE https://t.co/IJI0CCnRF6Tweeted 1 day ago
- Thanks for the recent follow @thefashionfuse @OscarSeuba @GoddeDenny Happy to connect :) have a great Monday. 🔹 commun.it/thank-you/?aid…Tweeted 1 day ago
- Hello @Eduarea's 3836 followers - thank you so much for following! Wishing you all a happy Monday! >> Want this 🆓? commun.it/get-more-follo…Tweeted 1 day ago
- Thanks for the recent follow @DiviGallery @vogue_institute Happy to connect :) have a great Monday. ➡️ Want this 🆓❓ commun.it/grow-your-like…Tweeted 1 day ago
Posts Más Vistos
- ¿Qué es el Conectivismo?: Teoría del Aprendizaje Para la Era Digital
- Las 10 Mejores Empresas de Alojamiento Web en el Mundo
- Aprendizaje Basado en el Juego: Kahoot!
- 10 Buenos Consejos para OneNote que Debe Utilizar Todo el Tiempo [Plataforma Windows]
- 23 Ejemplos de Grandes Sitios de Diseño Web Responsive
- Issuu un servicio en línea que permite la visualización de material digitalizado
- ¿Qué es el Upselling?: Upsells-cómo venderle más a sus clientes
- Manual Básico de Uso de Pinterest
- Nuevo Marketing: De las 4 P a las 4 C y de ahí a las 4 V
- +100 Ideas Acerca de Cómo Utilizar los Códigos QR
- Los Mejores Servicios de Alojamiento Web de 2017 eduarea.wordpress.com/2017/03/28/los… https://t.co/PchiLtW3G1 13 hours ago
- La Evolución del Marketing Basado en Cuentas (ABM) | @scoopit sco.lt/4pDCVN 1 day ago
- What is Big Data analytics? A guide | @scoopit via @helbah8 sco.lt/86iCSP 3 days ago
- El Marketing de afiliados – La necesidad de las empresas de hoy | @scoopit sco.lt/51pauP 6 days ago
- El Marketing de afiliados – La necesidad de las empresas de hoy eduarea.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/el-… https://t.co/2n1AXmPXyJ 6 days ago