- Invisible Cities
- Paul Rand Retrospective
- Coffee Venndor
- Higher education and wages
- BP oil spill: The official Deepwater Horizon Disaster Report
- Fortunes For Failures: Controversial CEO Exit Packages
- Senior Citizens: The New Facebook User
Invisible Cities maps information from one realm – online social networks – to another: an immersive, three dimensional space. In doing so, the piece creates a parallel experience to the physical urban environment. The interplay between the aggregate and the real-time recreates the kind of dynamics present within the physical world, where the city is both a vessel for and a product of human activity. It is ultimately a parallel city of intersections, discovery, and memory, and a medium for experiencing the physical environment anew.
By revealing the social networks present within the urban environment, Invisible Cities describes a new kind of city—a city of the mind. It displays geocoded activity from online services such as Twitter and Flickr, both in real-time and in aggregate.
|Paul Rand Retrospective|
|Higher education and wages
Study leave: Plenty of university graduates are working in low-skilled jobs
Young people often worry whether the qualification for which they are studying will stand them in good stead in the workplace. According to the OECD, college and university leavers are better placed in the labour market than their less educated peers, but this advantage is not even in all countries.
Note: Bar represent % of total graduates aged 25-29 working at a low skill level.
|BP oil spill: The official Deepwater Horizon Disaster Report
BP admitted today its managers on the Deepwater Horizon missed key warning signs in the hours before the explosion aboard the oil rig, but an internal investigation put much of the blame on other companies involved in the well.
A 234-page report described eight main causes for the blast, which killed 11 men and created an environmental disaster. The full report also contained – within the detailed analysis of the operation – a comprehensive, minute-by-minute timeline of every event, as it happened. BP have also produced a graphic video animation.
|Fortunes For Failures: Controversial CEO Exit Packages
When a typical rank-and-file employee loses his or her job, the most they could hope for is several months’ worth of salary and extended benefits — and that’s only in case they were laid off. Get fired, and you can hope to be given the opportunity to collect your family photos and lunchbox from your office space, at best.
But when it comes to those occupying the top-floor corner offices — companies’ highest-level executives — leaving a job, voluntarily or not, is often a lucrative career move in itself.
In this infographic, we take a look at some of the largest and most controversial exit packages of the past decade.
|Senior Citizens: The New Facebook User
Seniors are Quickly Becoming the New Power User on Facebook.
Blog dedicado al E-business, E-commerce y Social Media
Buscar en este blog
- Hello @Eduarea's 3857 followers - thank you so much for following! Wishing you all a happy Wednesday! >> Get FREE? bit.ly/_tweet_thanksTweeted 15 hours ago
- Hello @Eduarea's 3855 followers - thank you so much for following! Wishing you all a happy Monday! >> Get FREE? bit.ly/_tweet_thanksTweeted 2 days ago
- How to Share Code Snippets in Your WordPress Posts and Pages with Style - xing.com/r/z8lQK How to Share Code #Snippets in Your #W...Tweeted 2 days ago
- How to Share Code #Snippets in Your #WordPress Posts and Pages with Style bit.ly/2iDf8Ur https://t.co/M9kBgxGNDbTweeted 2 days ago
- How to Add a Reading Progress Bar in WordPress: A Quick Guide - xing.com/r/z8G6G How to Add a Reading Progress Bar in #WordPress:...Tweeted 2 days ago
Posts Más Vistos
- Las 10 Mejores Empresas de Alojamiento Web en el Mundo
- 10 Buenos Consejos para OneNote que Debe Utilizar Todo el Tiempo [Plataforma Windows]
- Aprendizaje Basado en el Juego: Kahoot!
- Anderson y Krathwohl - Revisando la Taxonomía de Bloom
- Nuevo Marketing: De las 4 P a las 4 C y de ahí a las 4 V
- ¿Qué es el Conectivismo?: Teoría del Aprendizaje Para la Era Digital
- 23 Ejemplos de Grandes Sitios de Diseño Web Responsive
- Manual Básico de Uso de Pinterest
- +10 Temas de Wordpress para Colegios, Academias, Escuelas y Universidades
- ¿Qué es el Upselling?: Upsells-cómo venderle más a sus clientes
- 20 Essential Free & Premium #Sketch App #Plugins and Tools for 2017 bit.ly/2k4C5Sw https://t.co/TGQnuShCbL 10 hours ago
- Wordie - Premium #WordPress Blog Theme bit.ly/2j9fMao https://t.co/AoRN44KMeW 10 hours ago
- The Complete Stock Photos Bundle bit.ly/2iPloZB https://t.co/hTVrwmhnix 18 hours ago
- X Theme VS Monstroid 2: Epic Multipurpose Battle bit.ly/2jxQxBm https://t.co/N1hJYtkSSE 18 hours ago
- The Big Release of ‘Monstroid 2’ Multifunctional #WordPress Theme 2017 bit.ly/2iGP1sP https://t.co/gV8YRlIOAX 20 hours ago