15 herramientas gratis para Twitter-15 Free Services to Schedule Tweets on Twitter
How can you schedule tweets on Twitter for free? Twitter is one of the most successful social media services today on the internet and so it is to schedule tweets on Twitter. Did you know that more than half of your twitter followers are online while you are asleep or not online – which makes your tweets nullify as your tweets have been replaced by the other latest tweets from other users.
One of the important features of the third party Twitter clients is to schedule your tweets in further, and is still not adapted by Twitter. Scheduling tweets gets rid of the asleep and offline problem and allows you to update your Twitter page over 24 hours so that you have a better chance to get in each and every followers reach.
Best Web Apps to Schedule Tweets
There are many third party web services / web application which enables twitter users to schedule their tweets in further. Here is My list of Best Web Application for scheduling tweets on twitter :
- Stumble Upon Short URL Service (Su.pr) : Need a Stumble Upon account to use this service. Enables you to schedule tweets at a specified day (14 days in advance) and time (based on PST). Additional features includes posting on Stumble Upon, detail analysis of the Tweet and Url mentioned in Tweet.
- Hootsuite : One of the best third party web applications for Twitter that enables users to send tweets later at a specified day (No limit of days in advance) and time based on your local timezone to unlimited multiple twitter accounts linked with Hootsuite. Additional features includes detail analysis of the tweets, provide a Hootsuite toolbar for viewers to rate and re-tweet, different columns for sent, mentions, direct and search tweets, different tabs for multiple twitter accounts, auto tweeting feature for RSS.
- CoTweet : allows you to schedule the tweets to twitter for any specified day and time (No limit of days in advance) from 6 different twitter accounts. Additional features include manage multiple Twitter accounts with multiple users, allows you to use co-tags as part of a message while sharing an account with multiple people. Option to use authenticated bit.ly accounts for tweet analysis and details.
- SocialOomph : also know as Tweet-Later provides users with free as well as paid account. Scheduling tweets on free socialoomph is based on the min, hours, day or weeks from current day and time or specified day and time. While registering you can specify your time zone and format along with bit.ly authenticated account info for tweet details. Limitation for scheduling tweets is 12 tweets/hour. Additional unique features includes Auto Follow option for all the new followers, direct replies for new followers, email digest for all the replies in a week.
- Dynamic Tweets : allows twitter users to schedule the tweets to Twitter based on how many minutes/hours/days/weeks later, or in a specific time along with the ability to add the tracking code for tweet details and analysis to multiple twitter accounts. Dynamic Tweets also provide users with premium account which has the capability of Recurring Scheduling Options, Bulk Upload of Tweets, Spinnable Text Options and Live Automatic Tweets based on predefined conditions in your data or website.
- Future Tweets : is a primarily a third party web application to schedule Future Tweets as the name suggest. It allows user to register via Email ID or Open ID. Send tweets at a specific time in the future or send a reoccuring (No more support for reoccurring tweets as it is violation of Twitter policy) tweet daily, weekly, monthly or yearly ! (Note : IST not listed) along with capability to insert some special characters into your tweets. Only this which I personally don’t like about Future Tweets is the Ads on Left Panel of the user dashboard.
- Twittontime : allows you to sign in with Twitter OAuth (Login Information). After selecting your time zone, you can start scheduling your tweets to twitter. It is a Twitter Calender for your further tweets, where you need to select the day and time from the calender, write down your tweets, select the time and click save to schedule your tweet.
- Tweet Miner : available as web and desktop client for scheduling plus rolling tweets between specific time interval on week days. All the further tweets can be scheduled on the basis of specified day and time. Additional Features includes RSS to Twitter, Multiple Twitter Accounts, Instant Re-tweet without editing, following a twitter search word and many more. Paid Version of Tweet Miners are also available.
- Twaitter : do not require registration as it uses Twitter OAuth method for login and provides you with unique URL to your Twitter account on Twaitter (i.e. http://twaitter.com/twitterusername). Allows you to schedule tweets to twitter for specific Day and Time (Option to choose different time-zone) with no limitation on days in advance. Unique Additional features for scheduling tweets includes instant translation in different languages, spell check and use of authenticated bit.ly account for tweet details.
- Taweet : allows you to sign in with Twitter OAuth and verify your email account to schedule your tweets to multiple twitter accounts. It is a social calendar and event promotion application for Twitter. Taweet displays all of the Future Tweets that you create and makes it as a social calendar for sharing with friends. Scheduling a Tweet is based on specific day, date and time.
- Tweet-U-Later : allows you to schedule your tweets with Tweet-U-Later Web interface and Email. It also allows you to schedule recurring tweets. While scheduling tweets you need to mention the time span is how many min, hours, days, months or years ? It does not support the specific Day and Date format of scheduling like 10.oo am on 11.12.2018.
- Tweet Funnel : beta version is free for all. You can schedule your tweets along with keeping the same in the draft mode like emails. Additional features includes – you can see the tweets of home stream, mentions, direct messages and reply, retweet, or favorite them. It is primarly a business Twitter clients which allows you to cooperate to use multiple Twitter users & accounts, tweet scheduling, email tweeting and brand alerts, editing and then approving the tweets before they are published.
- Twuffer : allows you to compose a list of future tweets, and schedule their release with your twitter login via OAuth after selecting your time zone. Additional features includes appointment reminders, allows you to schedule tweets time based and how many hours from now format and many more.,
- Schedule Twitter Posts : is yet another paid twitter scheduling services, which provides 5 maximum schedule updates within 4 hours of time interval for free users. If some one subscribes to Pro or Premium account via your affiliation link, you get 50% of the commissions. (I am not the part of any Affiliation)
- TwitResponse : Twitter + Auto-responder allows you to setup unlimited further tweets to your twitter account in how many hours, min or days from now time format. Currently Twitresponse is in beta version.
Now you have the ability to tweet day and night, even when you are asleep. What are you waiting for? Start using one of the above Tweet Scheduling Services for free. If you need to integrate Twitter with applications on your Desktop, don’t forget to check full series of twitter integration with other applications.
Personal suggestion to readers of Quick Online Tip for using free services for Scheduling Tweet includes Hootsuite & Su.pr as both services allow users to integrate RSS into Twitter, Schedule Tweets, with clear and clutter free interface, no installation, exposure to 8 million users, detailed analysis of each tweeted tweet on Twitter.
Guest author Malvinder Virdi blogs at Binterest (Blog of ur Interest) about web 2.0 technologies, useful freeware alternatives, web applications, tech tips & updates on ms office, twitter, firefox. You can also write a guest article and share your Twitter tools with our readers.
Blog dedicado al E-business, E-commerce y Social Media
Buscar en este blog
- El Marketing de afiliados – La necesidad de las empresas de hoy
- Internet de las Cosas 2017-2020: los impulsores de la industria del IoT y las inversiones
- ¿Qué es la 5G? ¿Cómo funciona la 5G? ¿Para qué se utiliza la 5G? 5G vs 4G vs 3G
- Los Fundamentos del Marketing de Contenidos
- ¿Qué es un Servicio Híbrido en la Nube?
- Hello @Eduarea's 3832 followers - thank you so much for following! Wishing you all a happy Friday! ➡️ Want this 🆓❓ commun.it/grow-your-foll…Tweeted 1 hour ago
- #FollowFriday @manuelgross @managewp @wp_digest top Influencers this week! Have a great weekend :) (Want this? 🆓 commun.it/get-more-follo…)Tweeted 2 hours ago
- Code Your First #Ionic2 App: Getting Set Up bit.ly/2njTsPE https://t.co/NXUxxz4dt3Tweeted 3 hours ago
- How to Optimize an #AffiliateMarketing Program for Profitability conversionxl.com/affiliate-mark… vía @peeplajaTweeted 4 hours ago
- RT @TheStartupper: StartGrowthHack: 70 years of #AI evolution: the past 5 have seen the rise of #MachineLearning. #Data Via MikeQuind… http…Tweeted 4 hours ago
Posts Más Vistos
- ¿Qué es el Conectivismo?: Teoría del Aprendizaje Para la Era Digital
- Las 10 Mejores Empresas de Alojamiento Web en el Mundo
- Aprendizaje Basado en el Juego: Kahoot!
- 10 Buenos Consejos para OneNote que Debe Utilizar Todo el Tiempo [Plataforma Windows]
- 23 Ejemplos de Grandes Sitios de Diseño Web Responsive
- Manual Básico de Uso de Pinterest
- Anderson y Krathwohl - Revisando la Taxonomía de Bloom
- Nuevo Marketing: De las 4 P a las 4 C y de ahí a las 4 V
- ¿Qué es el Upselling?: Upsells-cómo venderle más a sus clientes
- +10 Temas de Wordpress para Colegios, Academias, Escuelas y Universidades
- El Marketing de afiliados – La necesidad de las empresas de hoy | @scoopit sco.lt/51pauP 2 days ago
- El Marketing de afiliados – La necesidad de las empresas de hoy eduarea.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/el-… https://t.co/2n1AXmPXyJ 2 days ago
- 20 Actividades de Colaboración de #GoogleApps Para las Escuelas bit.ly/2nnny5A 5 days ago
- 20 Actividades de Colaboración de Google Apps Para las Escuelas | @scoopit sco.lt/6yOSMD 5 days ago
- 15 Best #WooCommerce Themes: To Make a Better Online Store bit.ly/2mSOQ3z 5 days ago